- AI (Artificial Intelligence)
Artificial Intelligence is one of the top spotted technology on our list. It refers to operate algorithms that automatically apply knowledge for a specific thing. It is mostly used to command machines that associate with human minds. Learning and finding the solution to problems is a common and foremost factor of AI. Artificial intelligence is also evolving in the gaming setups and increasing the gaming experience for the gamers. Engineers are continually improving the performance and functionality of AI for various purposes. Some of the research and problems of AI include the presentation of topics, reasoning, planning, and natural language processing.
- AI has less error reports if works properly as compared to humans
- They are more precise and accurate and works at fast speed
- The best thing about AI is that no external environment affects them
- They are capable of completing risky tasks as compared to human
- AI is considered as most efficient with less effort
- They demand a high cost of implementation.
- They require coding and do not gain any experience with time.
- They need to be operated by humans for creativity mostly.
- They took the risks of poverty by handling almost everything.
After the massive success of 4G, 5G has come with something of the next level. It is a global wireless standard that can connect virtually with machines, objects, and multimedia devices. They are designed to give high efficient data speed with less latency as much as possible. They are more reliable and competent in the world with a massive capacity for networking compared to others. No one officially owns 5G. But, several mobile and telecom companies are struggling to maintain the ecosystem with 5G. The world knows Qualcomm because it plays a huge role in the invention of 5G.
- They provide impressive speed for transmitting data.
- They demand less latency as compared to the 4G
- They provide a reasonable capacity for connecting multiple devices
- They can slice networking.
The IoT is an advanced technology that monitors physical things embedded with different software and sensors. This technology’s main purpose is to transfer data and connect other devices and systems through the internet. The main concept of this technology was invented in 1982. They generally appear as a part of home automation, including home appliances such as air conditioners, heating, and lightning. For security purposes, it helps us to operate security cameras and provide long-term benefits. On the other hand, they play an essential and beneficial role in the consumer department of various industries, such as vehicle connectivity and some other home appliance operated with remotes.
- They create more opportunities for business and jobs
- They made monitoring easy and efficient
- Improve control of operational processes.
- You will get better at predicting movements to act.
- At some points IoT create privacy issues
- They are taking responsbility of work which snatch jobs
- Serverless Computing
Serverless computing is a technology in which the providers of the cloud operates the server. The pricing of this technology varies from high to low according to the resources and facility. It enables operators to deploy code without having worries about infrastructure. As we mentioned above, they cost less but performs well in a sequence. The best thing about serverless computing is that the developers and other technical people do not need to spend too much time tuning servers.
- They does not require any server management
- They cost less
- This technology is scalable
- They are easy to modify
- Their testing for specific industry is quite tricky
- Their performance vary with time need frequent maintenance
Biometrics is the latest and beneficial technology that analysis people’s identity. Using this technology helps to identify every person specifically. Before introducing this technology, let’s have a short interview with Biometrics. It is a Greek language word in which Bio stands for “life,” and metrics stands for “measure.” This technology is mostly used in government sectors and the places or organizations where high-level security is needed. There are many further advancements in this technology that different sectors and companies
- It can be used to keep record of everyone
- You can provide you company high-level security
- Authorization access of anything that has Biometrics
- It cost too much
- It can be hacked
Blockchain is a specific type of database that stores information in blocks that had a strong chain with one another. It works in a special way. If new data from somewhere come, it will be stored in a new block. It can store different types of content and information. But, blockchain is widely used to store information related to transactions and ledgers.
- It has strong protection protocols in which your data is safe
- It only appends data in blockchain
- It is not indestructible
- It does not provide network security
- It demands extraordinary energy
- Virtual Reality
Virtual reality is a world of imagination that is entirely different from the real world. It includes different types of reality, such as mixed reality. This technology makes life more exciting and enables a person to do various kinds of experiences. The actual meaning of Virtual reality is living in something that does not exist or real.
- It can be used for business also and provide convenient way to work
- It makes life easy
- It does not have any kind of flexibility
- It is expensive
- Natural Language Processing
Natural language processing is also a part of AI that enables computers to analyze and understand humans’ language more easily. It can easily convert human language into the programming language and programming language into human language.
- It improves satisfaction of customers
- It appears as a beneficial tool for marketers
- It cost less
- The only and major negative point of NLP is that it requires separate versions of every product for specific language
Quantum computing is something of the next level, which uses the Algebraic method to manage algorithms. It utilizes some principles of physics also. This technology is used to describe something which can not be explained with basic physic principles. The staff of the airport widely uses this technology for setting flights on the way. On the other hand, you will be surprised after knowing that google has announced that they use quantum computing because it is millions of times faster than the primary computer.
- Its faster million times as comapred to other computers
- It helps to identify new chemical compounds
- It cost too much
- Its not fully invented till now