Father’s Day is fast approaching, which means that it’s time to choose a gift for your dad. If he already has everything he needs and you can’t think of a surprise gift for him, you’re in the right place. In today’s Daily Digest, we have an abundance of tech-themed gadgets and accessories he’ll love.
Treat your dad to a gift that’ll bring a smile to his face and let him know how much you care. In this tech and gadget Father’s Day gift guide, we provide a whole spectrum of gifts—because every dad is unique. So we included ideas for audiophiles, fitness enthusiasts, avid smartphone users, and more.
We curated a list of accessories and gadgets ranging from $20 to $300. So you won’t break the bank while also gifting him something that’ll leave an impression. Show him you appreciate everything he does by choosing one or two gifts from our epic range below.
1. The PEBLWEAR wireless music remote makes a great unique gift for music lovers and busy individuals on Father’s Day.
Featuring three simple gestures—swipe, slide, and hold— the PEBLWEAR wireless music remote puts your dad in control of his music when he’s on the go. Best of all, he won’t have to reach into his pocket to retrieve his phone to skip a track.
Preorder your wireless music remote from Kickstarter for about $72.
2. Your dad can charge 2 devices at the same time and see his phone’s screen with the iOttie iON Wireless Duo Qi-enabled charging stand.
The iOttie iON Wireless Duo Qi-enabled charging stand accommodates iPhones and Androids, making it highly versatile. Moreover, this Father’s Day accessory can tilt to 65º, enabling him to view his smartphone in landscape or portrait mode while it charges. The fabric-wrapped stand also provides an attractive touch.
Order this charging stand for $59.95.
3. Receive up to 5 hours of playtime with the Urbanista Sydney pocket-size speaker. It’s compact yet powerful.
If your dad loves listening to music, the Urbanista Sydney pocket-size speaker is a must-have purchase. It’s compact enough to take on the go while generating a punchy bass that he’ll love. Furthermore, it’s water resistant and compatible with both iOS and Android devices.
Gift this pocket-size speaker for $49.99.
4. Your dad will use the Nordic Hygge Värme heater & detachable hand warmer to keep cozy. It’s an excellent Father’s Day accessory.
Keep your dad’s fingers toasty with the Nordic Hygge Värme heater & detachable hand warmer. In fact, it can hold a temperature of up to 122º F for an hour. So your pop will get warm in no time without having to inconvenience anyone. Moreover, it’ll automatically switch off if it accidentally falls over.
Preorder this tech gift for $89.
5. Prolong your dad’s smartphone’s battery quality and life with the Chargie phone battery lifespan extender.
The Chargie phone battery lifespan extender makes a great Father’s Day gift for dads who are always glued to their phones. This gadget improves the health of your dad’s phone battery, ensuring that it lasts for up to five years. It can even protect against battery-related fires, leaks, and explosions.
Order yours for a reduced price of $27.55.
6. Help your dad charge devices on the go with the Nomad 20W USB-C Power Adapter. It makes an excellent Father’s Day tech gift.
The Nomad 20W USB-C Power Adapter provides 20 watts of power to charge your dad’s devices up to four times quicker than Apple’s original five-watt adapter. Moreover, this gadget is slim and lightweight, allowing you to take it with you to a coffee shop, business meeting, and more.
Get yours from Nomad’s official website for $18.95.
7. Your dad will take the Novoaer Luxe Air Purifier everywhere he goes. It also includes a HEPA filter to sterilize the air he breathes.
Designed with a PM 2.5 high-sensitivity sensor, the Novoaer Luxe Air Purifier can detect small particles, including dust, smoke, toxins, and pollutants. Furthermore, it even provides real-time notifications to provide your dad with accurate measurements and air quality feedback.
Order yours for $104.
8. Your dad can shave in the shower without fog impacting his view with the Bluvy smart shower mirror. It even includes speakers.
Featuring a 10″ 1,080p Full HD touchscreen, the Bluvy smart shower mirror provides ample space to see what your dad is shaving in the shower. Most impressively, it even includes a UVC light to sanitize his bathroom after use, helping keep his shower free of black mold.
Preorder your smart shower accessory for $299.
9. Kill germs and bacteria on your dad’s earbuds, phone, and more with the Manhattan Products Phone Sanitizer w/ Qi Wireless Charger.
The Manhattan Products Phone Sanitizer w/ Qi Wireless Charger cleans your dad’s smartphone and smaller gadgets. Using UV LEDs, it removes any nasty bacteria on these gadgets for safer use. But its features don’t just stop there; this accessory also charges his devices at the same time.
Order yours for $39.95.
10. The HUAWEI TalkBand B6 smart activity tracker features a detachable Bluetooth earphone for answering calls.
Your dad will use the HUAWEI TalkBand B6 smart activity tracker to track his fitness regime while answering work phone calls. Its unique removable piece allows him to retrieve important calls without having to pick up his smartphone and hold it to his ear.
Get yours from HUAWEI’s official website for £129.99.
11. The JBL Soundgear wearable Bluetooth speaker rests on your dad’s shoulders for sound directed to his ears. It makes a great Father’s Day accessory for music enthusiasts.
Let your dad take his music everywhere he goes with the JBL Soundgear wearable Bluetooth speaker. Best of all, it features JBL Signature Sound for audio with impeccable detail. It even includes two microphones to enhance call quality so he can use this wearable while he works.
Order your refurbished Bluetooth speaker from eBay for $99.99.
12. Keep your dad’s beverages hot at all times with the VOBAGA Coffee Mug Warmer. It’s also available in various colors.
Designed with three temperature settings, the VOBAGA Coffee Mug Warmer keeps your dad’s coffee hot so he never has to endure a cold cup of joe again. Moreover, it features a flashing blue light to remind him that the plate is still hot.
Order this accessory from Amazon for $23.29.
14. The Amazon Echo Show 8 2nd-Gen smart display features a 13 MP camera and an 8-inch HD touchscreen.
If your dad loves scrolling the internet from his tablet, upgrade his current arsenal with the Amazon Echo Show 8 2nd-Gen smart display. It includes built-in stereo speakers to enhance the sound while he works or cooks. Plus, the 13 MP camera enables him to take high-quality images.
Order yours for $129.99.
15. Soothe aches and pains with the Therabody Wave Solo. It reduces tension and improves flexibility.
Whether your dad works at a desk all day or loves going to the gym, the Therabody Wave Solo makes a great Father’s Day gift. In particular, it includes three different vibration frequencies. So he can customize it to his needs.
Order yours for $79.
16. Help your dad make the most of his iPad experience when working remotely with the Apple All-New Magic Keyboard for iPad Pro.
Transform your dad’s iPad into a laptop with the Apple All-New Magic Keyboard for iPad Pro. In fact, it makes typing a breeze, and the trackpad also works with iPad OS. Moreover, this gadget offers a unique floating design so it can magnetically attach to his tablet.
Treat your dad to this device for $299.
17. Featuring smartTORQUE, the Ninja Foodi Power Nutri DUO Blender is powerful and great for tough ingredients.
Versatile and powerful, the Ninja Foodi Power Nutri DUO Blender allows your dad to make smoothies and more at home. And, with four automated programs, it’ll make his mornings a little easier. Finally, its 14-ounce capacity is plenty enough for bulk preparation.
Get yours for $119.99.
18. Let your dad safely share his route when riding his bike with the Beeline Moto sleek sat nav. He’ll never get lost on the road again.
The Beeline Moto sleek sat nav enhances your father’s safety by keeping his eyes focused on the road and not on his phone. In fact, it features large arrows to clearly show the route. Best of all, it doesn’t just map the journey but also makes it easy to track when you need to make your next turn.
Get your bike accessory for $215.
19. The Braun Series 9 electric shavers work for a month on a single charge. They’re wonderful Father’s Days accessories.
With a large-capacity battery, the Braun Series 9 electric shavers make shaving easy. Plus, your pop can use the shavers on dry or wet skin, making them even more convenient. Best of all, this collection cuts hair as close as 0.05 millimeters for smooth results.
Treat your dad to a new shaver for $270.
20. The LITHIUM MAX PLUS+ Electric Back Hair Shaver makes a great gift for Father’s Day. Your dad will use it for years to come.
Treat your dad to the LITHIUM MAX PLUS+ Electric Back Hair Shaver, which enables him to remove hair from hard-to-reach areas. Additionally, it comes with two cutting-edge attachment back shaving heads for maximum precision. Your dad will be able to shave large areas quickly.
Order your tech gift on Amazon for $64.99.
We hope you enjoyed this tech and gadget Father’s Day gift guide and have an inkling of how to treat your dad this year. Which of the above will you order? Let us know in the comments.
Want more tech news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our Curated Stories. We publish three new stories every day, so make sure to follow us to stay updated!
The Gadget Flow Daily Digest highlights and explores the latest in
tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox?