This is an exciting year for IoT because there are so many gadgets available that are integral to home automation and creating a smarter way of life. Smart gadgets allow you to control how and when your devices operate via voice command or through an app without having to be near them. If this notion excites you, you’re in the right place because we found the best smart home gadgets you’re guaranteed to love.
Smart home and IoT gadgets are a huge step up from your traditional smartphone or laptop. These devices are integrated with technology that allows them to interact with one another through the internet or for you to manage them remotely. According to Statista, there will be more than 75 billion Internet of Things (IoT) connected devices in use by 2025. That’s nearly 10 times the population of the entire world!
And you don’t want to miss out on the fantastic benefits that smart home and IoT gadgets offer. So we created an easily digestible roundup of the 10 must-have devices you’ll want to use every day. From smart monitors to an air purifier to an LED bulb that eradicates bacteria in your home, these are our favorites.
1. The Njori Tempo smart cooker measures, monitors, and regulates the temperature and weight of your food with excellent accuracy.
The Njori Tempo smart cooker is the helping hand you need in the kitchen because it weighs ingredients before, during, and after cooking. So you use the exact amount you need every time. You can use it for sous vide cooking, deep frying, slow cooking, and more.
Preorder this smart home gadget from Kickstarter for £319.
2. Quiet yet powerful, the LG PuriCare 360° SmartThinQ air purifier is one of the best smart home and IoT gadgets for your health.
The LG PuriCare 360° SmartThinQ air purifier features a unique air purification method that enhances circulation and delivers cleaner air in your home. Moreover, the PM 1.0 Sensor even detects tiny particles for effective filtration. Best of all, the LED indicator system changes color as the indoor air quality improves, so you’re always in the loop at a glance.
Purchase yours from Amazon for $699.99.
3. Designed with smart features, the Neabot NoMo N1 Plus 2-in-1 robot vacuum automatically recognizes carpet flooring.
Once the Neabot NoMo N1 Plus 2-in-1 robot vacuum detects that it’s on carpet, it increases the suction power to leave your home dust- and dirt-free. It’s one of the best smart home and IoT gadgets if you lead a busy life. Furthermore, featuring no-go zones, automatic dust bag collection, and more, it’ll make your life a little easier.
Order your smart home gadget for $499.
4. Get more control over your smart gadgets with the Brilliant 2-Switch Panel smart home controller. It’s super easy to operate.
Say goodbye to clutter and confusion when you have the Brilliant 2-Switch Panel smart home controller. It features a built-in display to allow you to control lights, temperature, speakers, and more from one place. Moreover, it also connects to brands such as Sonos, Ring, Google Nest, Hue, and SmartThings.
Purchase yours for $349.
5. Let potential intruders know you’re home with the Ring Floodlight Cam Wired Pro. It features a 10-decibel siren to scare off anyone who dares enter your property without your permission.
Feel more secure at home with the Ring Floodlight Cam Wired Pro. It includes smart features such as 3D Motion Detection and Bird’s Eye View. This way, it’s like having a set of eyes watching over your home, helping you feel safer. This smart home gadget sports 1,080p HDR video and color night vision for excellent clarity.
Order yours from Ring’s official website for $249.99.
6. Get alerted whenever anyone enters your home with the Kangaroo Motion + Entry Sensor home security device.
With the Kangaroo Motion + Entry Sensor home security device, you’ll know whenever someone enters your home because it’ll sound an alert. Set it up by a point of entry, and it’ll begin working. You can even use it next to the pantry to assess how often you visit it each day.
Treat yourself to this smart home gadget for $29.99.
7. The SensorsCall CareAlert well-being monitor is a smart home gadget that provides hands-free communication with loved ones.
Do you worry about a loved one living alone? Sometimes calling them isn’t enough to give you peace of mind because they may not always answer the phone. The SensorsCall CareAlert well-being monitor works like an intercom, so you can chat with someone in another household without having to pick up the phone.
Order this home gadget for $149.
8. Feel safe at home with the Ring Video Doorbell Pro 2. It features Head to Toe view, enhanced HD audio, and much more.
For a smart security system, consider the Ring Video Doorbell Pro 2. It includes a bird’s-eye view that allows you to track a visitor’s or stranger’s path to your home to get the full story. Also, this smart gadget offers +HD Audio for enhanced quality when communicating with guests, delivery drivers, and more. Therefore, it’s great for all uses.
Get yours for $249.99.
9. Track your skincare routine, mental health, and more with the CareOS Themis smart mirror. All you have to do is look in the mirror.
Designed with a high-quality RGB camera, an IR temperature sensor, and a UV light, the CareOS Themis smart mirror can help you improve your skincare routine and mental wellbeing. Above all, this smart gadget gives you tips for improvement based on the data collected.
It will release in 2021 and cost $399.
10. Kill pathogens, such as E. coli and staphylococcus aureus, in your home with the LIFX Clean antibacterial smart bulb.
Imagine your light bulb doing more than providing efficient lighting. The LIFX Clean antibacterial smart bulb emits high-energy violet light—which is safe for living organisms—to kill germs and bacteria in your house. In other words, it’s an easy and effective way to keep your home safe.
Order yours for $69.99.
In summary, with these smart home and IoT gadgets, you’ll have something truly unique and useful in your home. So, will you purchase any of the above? Let us know in the comments.
Want more tech news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our Curated Stories. We publish three new stories every day, so make sure to follow us to stay updated!
The Gadget Flow Daily Digest highlights and explores the latest in
tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox?