Samsung is preparing to release the most matured entrants in its foldable phone club – Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Z Flip 3 – as soon as this month, and they already leaked from all sides and in a color for us to marvel at.
In fact, here are the leakster’s Galaxy Z Fold 3 specs for the camera, processor, and display:
- 10MP front, 4MP UDC selfie cameras
- 12MP main with f/1.8 aperture
- 12MP Ultrawide with f/2.2
- 12MP OIS 2x zoom camera
- Snapdragon 888
- 7.6″ 120Hz 2208×1768 AMOLED
- 6.2″ 120Hz AMOLED
- 12GB RAM and 256/512 GB storage
- 4400 mAh battery
Moreover, Samsung’s ability for precise laser cutting of OLED displays that led to one of the tiniest selfie camera punch holes, is unsurpassed, so we expect more innovations in that regard around its first UPC set as will be found on the Galaxy Z Fold 3. Check out all the rest of the Galaxy Z Fold 3 color versions rendered in high resolution below.
Green Galaxy Z Fold 3
Silver Galaxy Z Fold 3
Black Galaxy Z Fold 3
Thinking of preordering the Z Fold 3?
As is becoming customary, Samsung is giving you the option to reserve the Galaxy Z Fold 3 or Z Flip 3 right now with the following preorder bonuses:
- Reserve the Galaxy Z Fold 3 for up to an extra $100 trade-in credit on top of Samsung’s ‘highest online instant trade-in values.’
- Trade two devices instead of one for the Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Z Flip 3.
- Your first 12 months of Samsung Care+ included (up to a $155 value).
- An extra, special offer towards Galaxy products during pre-order.