If you’re an Apple fiend and looking for some must-have gadgets to add to your arsenal, you’re in the right place. Explore today’s Daily Digest to discover our top picks for efficiency, streamlined use, and organization.
Our list of 10 Apple gadgets showcases the most recent Apple-compatible releases to accessorize and accentuate your devices. Your iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch are a big part of your life, so it’s time to treat them (and you) to an abundance of tech that makes using your Apple gadgets more fun and efficient.
In today’s article, we considered how and when you use your Apple devices to present a diverse range. So whether you’re looking for a wireless charger for the office, a stand for remote work, or a magnetic charger, we have everything you need below. Continue reading to explore our top picks.
1. The Twelve South Forté docks your iPhone 12 while it wirelessly charges at 15 watts. It’s a great Apple gadget for remote use.
Use the Twelve South Forté to charge your iPhone 12 and display it vertically or horizontally for hands-free use. In fact, it can tilt up to 70 degrees for maximum visibility. Moreover, this iPhone 12 accessory includes a charging pedestal for your Apple AirPods.
Order this iPhone 12 charging stand for $39.99.
2. Make on-the-go charging easy with the Apple MagSafe Battery Pack. It automatically charges once connected for convenience.
If you’re at your desk and need to charge your smartphone, the Apple MagSafe Battery Pack is a must-have. Designed with perfectly aligned magnets that attach to your iPhone 12 or 12 Pro, it provides safe and efficient wireless charging. It’s also great to know that this gadget won’t interfere with your credit card or key fobs.
Purchase this Apple gadget for $99.
3. Prop your tablet or smartphone with the KEKO Stand. These accessories can hold your devices in up to 4 positions.
The KEKO Stand is available in two models: one for your phone and the other for your tablet. So you can keep your devices clearly displayed. Moreover, this gadget rotates 180º to offer 2 ergonomic angles and 4 positions. This variety is great for reading or writing from your device’s screen.
Order this from Amazon for $19.99 with a 5% discount.
4. Style your Apple Watch with the Nomad Steel Band. It’s available in high-grade stainless steel or grade-2 titanium.
Feel confident when you wear your smartwatch with the Nomad Steel Band. Available in 2 finishes, it’s stylish and durable. Best of all, it exudes elegance with its adjustable links and integrated lugs. Overall, this accessory is compatible with the Apple Watch Series 6, SE, and all previous versions of the Apple Watch.
Purchase this Apple Watch accessory for $149.95.
5. The Lexon PowerSound is a wireless 5,000 mAh power bank and 3-watt Bluetooth speaker and compatible with Qi-enabled devices.
Charge your Apple smartphone and more with the Lexon PowerSound. This useful gadget provides 360° of sound with its built-in speaker while combining a portable charger. Moreover, it fully charges in 6 hours and has a 10-meter Bluetooth range. It’s also available in a range of colors to suit your style.
Order this wireless charger and speaker for $79.90.
6. The Zens Magnetic Dual Powerbank holds your MagSafe compatible device in place for easy, convenient on-the-go charging.
Power your Apple gadget on the go with the Zens Magnetic Dual Powerbank. This gadget charges two devices simultaneously. It includes a generous 4,000 mAh battery capacity to recharge your device 1.5 times. So you’ll never be caught with a low battery again.
Purchase this Apple gadget for $82.49.
7. Protect your AirPods Max with the CapraLeather Tan AirPods Max Case. It includes a cable holder, cable hole, and quick-access closure.
Keep your headphones protected on the go or at home with the CapraLeather Tan AirPods Max Case. This AirPods Max accessory features a suede-lined interior for superb protection, while the full-grain leather gets better with age.
Order this Apple case for $140.84.
8. The Nomad Card for AirTag is a a must-have Apple accessory that tracks your wallet without having an unsightly circular bump.
The Nomad Card for AirTag is simple to use. Just pop in your AirTag and slide the Card for AirTag into your wallet. This everyday accessory fits most credit card clots, thanks to its slim profile. So you needn’t worry that it’ll take up too much space.
Preorder this gadget for $19.95.
9. Get fast, wireless charging with the Moshi Sette Q. It’s compatible with smartphones, earbuds, Apple Watch, portable batteries, etc.
Replace cluttered charging cables with the Moshi Sette Q. It allows you to charge your phone and earbuds at the same time. Simply place your device(s) on top, and it’ll automatically begin charging. You can even charge an additional wired device, making this a versatile gadget.
Purchase this wireless charger for $99.95.
10. Keep your entire Apple ecosystem organized with the Kensington StudioCaddy. It maximizes your desk space.
Have designated spots for all of your Apple devices with the Kensington StudioCaddy. In fact, it can accommodate a MacBook Pro, iPad Pro, iPhone, AirPods, and Apple Watch. Best of all, it works with cases up to three mm thick for convenience.
Order this Apple storage system for $179.99.
Overall, these Apple gadgets maximize how you use your devices, keep your desk clutter-free, and can improve your devices’ battery life. What are your go-to Apple accessories right now? Let us know in the comments.
Want more tech news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our Curated Stories. We publish three new stories every day, so make sure to follow us to stay updated!
The Gadget Flow Daily Digest highlights and explores the latest in
tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox?