The two new Note handsets sport the highest screen-to-body ratios in their class, and fulfill the needs of both big display and compact phone lovers that drool over Samsung’s new S Pen abilities.
- AT&T has the Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra at a $1000 discount even if you trade in a $60 phone, making it the best Note 20 deal so far.
- Sam’s Club gives you a $200 eCard in addition to the $1000 BOGO with a plan, and waives AT&T’s activation fee.
- T-Mobile and Verizon have a BOGO Galaxy Note 20 deal if you buy a second one on a line.
- Samsung offers up to $650 off, or up to $400 with a cracked screen trade.
- Walmart takes $150 off in instant savings with Verizon or AT&T activation
- Costco offers a $125 shopping card with a Note 20 or Note 20 Ultra carrier activation.
Galaxy Note 20 Ultra and Note 20 5G deals on T-Mobile, Verizon and AT&T
AT&T has the best deal for a free Galaxy Note 20
Galaxy Note 20 and 20 Ultra pricing at AT&T
- Purchase eligible device on a qualifying installment agreement, including taxes on full retail price (up front) and $30 activation/upgrade fee.
- Activate a new line or upgrade an existing line of service on an eligible AT&T unlimited wireless plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts for new customers). AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy.
- Trade-in an eligible Smartphone in good working condition with a minimum trade-in value of $60 within 30 days of activation.
In addition, if you are a Sam’s Club member who would like to peruse discounts and deals with AT&T. you get a waived activation fee (a $30 incentive), and up to $250 off a smart phone when you switch to AT&T and purchase the device with a qualifying installment plan. on top of all else.
Verizon Galaxy Note 20 Ultra and Note 20 5G price and deals
- Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G (6.9”1) starts at $54.16 a month for 24 months on Verizon Device Payment (0% APR; $1,299.99 retail).
- Galaxy Note20 5G (6.7”) starts at $41.66 a month for 24 months on Verizon Device Payment (0% APR; $999.99 retail).
Best Verizon Galaxy Note 20 deals:
- Buy a Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G or Note 20 5G, get up to $1000 off another Note20 or S20 series phone.
- Get 50% off Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G or save $500 on Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G when you upgrade with select trade-in and select Unlimited.
T-Mobile Galaxy Note 20 Ultra and Note 20 5G prices and deals
- Purchase a new Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G or Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G on a monthly payment plan.
- Purchase a Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G of equal or lesser value on a monthly payment plan.
- Receive 24 monthly bill credits totaling $1000.
Best Note 20 deals from Samsung, Best Buy, or Amazon
Samsung’s Note 20 and 20 Ultra deals
- 1. Trade-in and get instant credit of $650, or get up to $400 instant credit with a cracked screen trade in.
- 2. Pay 50% of the retail price in 20 easy monthly payments, then return the device in good condition, much better than a lease.
In addition, all the carrier BOGO offers are valid through Samsung’s site with the link above as well, plus you can get $100 the unlocked models with the link below:
Best Buy Galaxy Note 20 Ultra prices and deals
Best Buy is offering no Note 20 BOGO of its own, just savings of up to $700 with a qualified trade-in, plus a $50 of its own discount.
Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra deals at Sam’s Club
Also – members who would like to peruse discounts and deals with AT&T in club have access to a waived activation fee (a $30 incentive) and up to $250 off a smart phone when they switch to AT&T and purchase the device with a qualifying installment plan.
Note 20 deal at Sam’s Club
Walmart Galaxy Note 20 deal
Costco Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra deal
Costco Galaxy Note 20 deal
Microsoft and Office 365 Galaxy Note 20 Ultra deal