After all, Apple Music has millions of songs in its portfolio, Arcade has hundreds of timewasters, Texture had more than 200 magazines to fold into Apple News, while Apple’s take on Netflix is taking shape as a curated list of original shows, movies and TV series.
Apple One bundle subscription plan prices
- Individual Apple One plan: $14.99 (Apple Music, TV+, Arcade, 50GB iCloud)
- Family Apple One plan: $19.99 (Apple Music, TV+, Arcade, 200GB iCloud)
- Premier Apple One plan: $29.95 (Apple Music, TV+, Arcade, News+ and 2TB iCloud subscription)
Apple One would make iPhones and iPads the ultimate keepers even more, despite that Apple already bundles TV+ with Apple Music for free with a student account. Currently, if you get the family sharing options for the services, all three will run you $30, so when Apple drops that price by a third, and throws in iCloud storage, it will still have a nice little revenue stream per iPhone every month to count on when the going gets tough. Smart.
What’s in Apple One and when will Apple release the bundles?
- Apple One release date: Q4 2020
- Apple Music, TV+, Arcade, and iCloud in the Individual and Family tiers.
- Apple Music, TV+, Arcade, News+ and iCloud subscription in the Premier subscription.
Is there a free Apple One trial period?
Apple One includes a 30-day free trial for any of those Apple subscription services that you do not already have. The great thing with Apple One is not only its discount pricing, but also that you will only be getting one invoice a month, and can change or cancel your Apple One plan at any time, no questions asked.
How many people can be included in the Apple One Family plan?
With the Family and Premier plans, up to six family members can access all the included services with their own personal accounts and preferences.
Apple One bundle devices
Is the Apple One subscription price worth it?
- Yes, even the basic bundle price is way cheaper than separate Apple Music, TV+, Arcade and iCloud subscriptions.
- Apple Music: $14.99/month (family plan, $9.99 for one)
- News+: $9.99/month
- Apple Arcade: $4.99/month
- TV+: $4.99/month
- The iPhone Upgrade Program: $35 to $67/month
- iCloud Storage: $9.99/month for 2TB (or the 50GB for $0.99 and 200GB for $2.99 plans)
Take Apple Music and TV+, for instance. The Music subscription is $9.99, while TV+ is free with an Apple device for a year, but its pricing is actually $4.99. The basic Apple One bundle is $14.99 for much more, so it’s less than what you’d pay for the separate subscriptions. Ditto for the $4.99 Arcade, or $9.99 News+ subscriptions.
As you can see, the grand total of all services that are in the highest Apple One subscription tiers would be nearly $40 if you buy them separately, but are now discounted to $29.95 with Apple One. A bundle of joy indeed, what do you think?