English wasn’t easy at first, either, and speaking a new language like a local doesn’t happen overnight. Rosetta Stone teaches you to speak, read, and write effectively with confidence. No gimmicks or frills: just a language learning method trusted for more than 26 years.
Learning Tools That Work
Enjoy effective, one-of-a-kind learning with Rosetta Stone. Experience the world-famous immersion method from mobile, tablet, or desktop—so you’ll never miss a chance to practice.
- Access to all 24+ language for 12 months.
- Switch between languages without any additional subscription fees
- Multi-device: Learn from your desktop, tablet or smartphone
- Phrasebook: Easy-to-understand greetings, phrases, expressions, & more
- Listen and learn offline with downloadable Audio Companion® lessons
- Fine-tune your pronunciation with our TruACCENT® speech engine
- Thrive in another language with Dynamic Immersion®
- Customize your learning schedule with Your Plan
- Live Tutoring
Your subscription includes:
- 100% access to every Rosetta Stone language for 12 months, including Spanish, English, French, Italian, and German – choose from 24+ options
- Anywhere, anytime access via computer, smartphones, & tablets
- Easy-to-understand greetings, phrases, expressions, & more with Phrasebook
- Conveniently listen & learn offline with downloadable Audio Companion® lessons
Stories. Acquire new vocabulary by reading stories as they were meant to be read: in their own language
TruACCENT® speech-recognition engine. Start fine-tuning your pronunciation from the very first lesson
The Dynamic Immersion® method. the best way to learn a language is to surround yourself with it
Your Plan*: Customize your learning schedule into doable tasks with curated content & helpful reminders to help you stay on track
Live Tutoring** Confidence comes from practice. Native-speaking tutors can help you along the way
- Product subscription is for an individual user and cannot be transferred to another person.
- Head to https://www.rosettastone.com/product-activation to activate your product and start learning today
*Your Plan is available on devices running Apple iOS 12 or 13, macOS Catalina, or Google Android operating systems. Languages offered for Android are English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish; all languages included for Apple operating systems
**Premium feature, available for in-product purchase
4.8/5 stars on App Store:
★ ★ ★ ★
PC Magazine Editors’ Choice Award: Best Language-Learning Software, 5 Years In a Row
Wall Street Journal: “Rosetta Stone… may be the next best thing to living in a country.”
Operating System (one of the following)
- Windows: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or higher
- Mac (Intel based only): Maverick or higher (OS X 10.9 or higher)
- Internet Explorer 11, Safari 10/11, and current and previous two versions of Chrome, Edge, and Firefox
- Latest version of Adobe Flash Player
Computer Hardware (all of the following)
- On Windows: 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor OR Intel® Atom™ 1.6GHz or faster processor for netbooks
- On Mac: Intel Core™ Duo 1.33GHz or faster processor
- 1GB of RAM or higher
- 1024 x 768 display resolution
- High-Speed Internet connection (at least 768Kbps)
- Headset with microphone (not included)
To access online services:
- Must have standard Broadband Internet connection (slow internet connections will not suffice)
- Must be 13 or older
- Language: Spanish (Latin America), French, Italian, German, English (American), Arabic, Chinese (Mandarin), Dutch, English (British), Filipino, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Irish, Japanese, Korean, Persian (Farsi), Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish (Spain), Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Redemption: must redeem within 30 days of purchase
- Length of access: 1 year
- Gives access to all levels of languages
- Access options: desktop and mobile
- Works on multiple devices (PC, MAC, tablet and mobile)
- Note: Customers can only access one language at a time but are able to switch between them at any time.
About the Developer
Rosetta Stone Inc. is dedicated to changing people’s lives through the power of language and literacy education. The company’s innovative digital solutions drive positive learning outcomes for the inspired learner at home or in schools and workplaces around the world.
Founded in 1992, Rosetta Stone’s language division uses cloud-based solutions to help all types of learners read, write, and speak more than 30 languages. Lexia Learning, Rosetta Stone’s literacy education division, was founded more than 30 years ago and is a leader in the literacy education space. Today, Lexia helps students build fundamental reading skills through its rigorously researched, independently evaluated, and widely respected instruction and assessment programs.
For more information, visit Rosetta Stone’s website
“Rosetta Stone” is a registered trademark or trademark of Rosetta Stone Ltd. in the United States and other countries.