There are different varieties of dresses, especially for females available, but salwar kameez is concerned the circumstances are entirely different from other clothes. It is one of the most popular clothing among females of all ages in India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh .salawar Kameez is available in every region, whether it is metropolitan or towns, and women wear this dress with delight.
Salwar Kameez is produced using three parts :
The upper part which is alluded to as Kameez, the lower part which is called Salwar and a bit of texture coordinating the indistinguishable material or outline which is called Dupattas that covers the top part of the body .this particular dress cover entire body so you can perform any work with ease while wearing thin .it is additionally thought to be as a standard dress for ladies. It has gotten such fame that a number of the vast corporate houses have embraced it as a uniform.
There are different types of Salwar kameez available in the market.
This style is considered most popular in the market these days. You can take it as a royal outfit. This type of dress is a frock style wholesale kurti catalog is representing the Mughal period. This dressed have been disappeared in the past after having made a grand comeback after a long time. Anarkali is the most wanted dresses for bridal wear among the girls.
Churidar salwar displays minimal pleats and ghagra around the waist and after thighs, fabric or material goes long so that you can create horizontal creases.
Patiala salwar comes from a joyful land of Patiala, Punjab. This Salwar is for the royal events and worn at the extraordinary occasion by every Punjabi woman .Nowadays, they were worn by most of the fashionistas.
This type of Salwar gets its name from Afghanistan. The cuff of this Salwar is broader and narrower than the usual Salwar.
Pakistani suits have been ruling for quite some time now. They come in various lengths, designs, fabrics, and patterns. You can wear for any occasion, whether it is casual or formal. They bring about the height of taller women. Thus heels are not a must for them.
It is very loose and comfortable to wear. Another essential characteristic of this Salwar is that it can be worn all year round depending on the fabric of the Salwar .for example salwar made of wool can be for winters and cotton for summer.
Advantages of salwar kameez:
1. Salwar kameez is one of the most comfortable all-weather outfits we have. Salwar kameez helps keep cool on those hot sweltering days as it does not cling to the body.
2.it is very graceful and lends the wearer an aura of feminine charm.
3. It is available in many designs, colors, materials, sizes, and suit to any budget.
4. It will bring out best in you no matter what your vital statics .for example, a loose kameez is a perfect way to camouflage those extra layers. A small bust can be enhanced by embellishment at the neck & Yoke area.
Tips on wearing Salwar Kameez:–
1. If you are short, then you should make your Kameez be a little longer length. This will make you look taller.
2. If you have broad shoulders, then avoid wearing puffed sleeves or Chinese collar top as this will make you more full.
3. if you have fat arms, then go for sleeves about 5-inch length. This will hide the flab on your arms, and your hands will look thinner.
4. If you have a slight belly, then you should try and wear a salwar around a naval area, as it will pull in your stomach and make you look thinner