!1 New UpdateClick here for latest updates
Militant hideout unearthed in J-K’s Anantnag
- Security forces on Sunday busted a militant hideout and recovered a cache of arms and ammunition in Anantnag district of Jammu and Kashmir, police said.
- The cache was recovered after the arrest of the conspirator of the attack on a popular restaurant owner’s son in the city here, a police official said.
- “A hideout was busted in forest area of Anantnag by police and security forces after the arrest of conspirator of Krishna Dhaba attack,” the official said.
Delhi Police Special Cell arrests three persons, in connection with the killing of Youth Congress leader Gurlal Singh in Faridkot, Punjab on February 18
India reports 14,264 new COVID-19 cases, 11,667 discharges, and 90 deaths in the last 24 hours, as per Union Health Ministry
- Total cases: 1,09,91,651
- Total discharges: 1,06,89,715
- Death toll: 1,56,302
- Active cases: 1,45,634
- Total Vaccination: 1,10,85,173
India reports 14,264 new COVID19 cases, 11,667 discharges, and 90 deaths in the last 24 hours, as per Union Health Ministry
Prime Minister Narendra Modi to address a meeting of BJP’s national functionaries today at the NDMC convention centre.
Voting underway for polls to 6 municipal corporations in Guj
Two more bodies were recovered from the flood ravaged Tapovan-Vishnugad hydel project site, taking the death toll in the calamity in Uttarakhand to 67 even as search operations continued there for the 15th day on Sunday.
Former Nepal PM Bhattarai to fly to New Delhi today for treatment
United Flight 328 safely returned to Denver after experiencing a significant uncontained engine failure. There were no injuries on the ground or in the air: United Airlines
‘India has been a global leader in pandemic response efforts”
“India has been a global leader in pandemic response efforts. Appreciate efforts to strengthen COVAX Facility ensu… https://t.co/0NemmJlMFy
— ANI (@ANI) 1613875306000