Since these days a lot of women are opting for lash lift procedures including me, it is important that I share a few essential tips that helped me before and after the process. I got my lashes done recently from Whip Lash Perth, one of the trusted names when it comes to lash lift services. Honestly, I was very nervous like anyone would be before the procedure as it concerns your face. But after it was done, Wow!!! I knew I made the right decision. The team at Whip Lash Perth is quite friendly and experienced which was another reason why I chose them for the procedure.
I went for the consultation first as I was not sure which size to pick which product to choose or whether I should go for it or not. They guided me through the entire process which made me clear on the idea and persuade me to get them done on me. After consultation, I left the salon and gave it a long hard thought for longggg… 2 hours. Yes, that’s all the patience I had and booked my appointment with them for lash lift also known as lash lift.
Before I went for the appointment they sent me a list of what to do and what not to do before coming for the procedure. Here, I am going to share this list with you ladies who are planning to for lash lift services –
- Do not wear contacts while going for a lash lift procedure as most of the studios do not provide you with the case or solution.
- Do not wear any eye makeup before going to an appointment
- Stop using mascara 2-days before going for the lash lift procedure.
- Do not curl your natural lashes 24 hours before the treatment
- Avoid going for a lash lift if you have irritation or an eye infection of any kind.
- This procedure does not work on extended lashes
Once I was done with the treatment, they again sent me a list – this time it was an aftercare tip list. Let’s go through these as well.
- For the first 24 hours of lash lift do not wet your lashes
- Avoid using hot water, steam rooms, swimming for the first 24 hours
- Say No to mascara for at least a 24 hour
- Avoid facing down on the pillow for the first 24 hours.
- Do not use lash curlers as they will weaken your lashes.
- Be gentle with your lashes
- Use No oil makeup removers
These are a few tips that I received for Whip Lash in Perth. Overall the experience was fun and exhilarating. The entire process took around 45-60 minutes and it worked wonders. I love the results personally. So, if you too are going for a lash lift service, I highly recommend following through with these do’s and don’ts to avoid any issues. These are very easy tips to follow and therefore it is wise to follow them.