You have planned for the upcoming birthday of your child, you have also started brainstorming for new ways to make love to your spouse on Valentine’s Day, and the preparations for all the upcoming festivities are in progress. But, have you thought how to please your parents on their special day and how to make them smile wide with your gestures? Well, if you think a cake cutting ceremony is enough, then no, it’s not. Even for your parents, you need to do something extra, and we are here to help you with that.
- Decorate The Room: Birthdays, Anniversaries are a bit special than the rest of the days. Therefore, it should be celebrated in a special manner. So, to mark the difference, feel, and the vibe is very important, and for that, decorations have to be done. On birthdays and anniversaries, you can decorate the room with balloons, candles, and pictures. You can make a collage of pictures and stick on the wall in heart-shape or paste photos with balloon strings, etc. On Mother’s Day place a bunch of fresh flowers beside her bed, and for Father’s Day, maybe a bucket of the beer bottle on the bed with a card will do.
- Cook Something Different: As we said earlier, the D-Days are not your regular days. To make your mother and father feel a bit more pampered than the regular days, you need to do something different. Food is one of the main ingredients for the party, so cook tasty and different food for the guest of honour. Go Italian or Chinese as per their preference. You can also order dishes from their favourite restaurant if you don’t like cooking. After the snacks and food, it’s time for the desserts. Whether birthday, anniversary, retirement party, or any other thing you need to have a lip-smacking cake on the table to end the party on the sweet note. So, for your parent’s special days, avail online cake home delivery in Bangalore or anywhere you live from a reputed bakery.
- Take Them Out: In all likelihood, your parents will say no to outings and will come up with every reason to avoid it. Such are parents. However, you know that how important it is for them to have a change of scene and birthdays and anniversaries are an excellent excuse to escape the normal life. So, book a table and take them for a dining out experience at a posh restaurant. If it’s their anniversary, send them for a vacation to a place they have always wanted to visit. On Mother’s Day or Father’s Day, you can take them out for shopping or book a spa session for them.
- Call Their Favorite People Home: Give your parents a sweet surprise by inviting their favourite people home to celebrate their momentous occasion. Arrange for foods and drinks and let them have a great time. Listen to their stories, make them dance on retro songs, and let your parents spend quality time with people who matter the most to them. If it’s a winter celebration, you can organize a bonfire party on the terrace for your parents. They will surely be smitten by this thoughtful gesture of yours.
- Bring Them Gifts: Gifts and occasions go hand-in-hand. A thoughtful gift can elevate the happiness of the occasion by manifolds. Gifts can also be your vehicle to express your wishes and love to them that you find hard to express in words. On birthdays, anniversaries, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, International Men’s Day, Women’s Day give gifts to your parents. They will feel happy and valued.
With these ideas, make your parent’s special days memorable and unforgettable. They too deserve your love!