As preferences and trends change the world over, dairy-free and alternative baking have become necessary for bakers. In the professional world, adding vegan options to the menu is paramount. People are becoming more conscious of what they are eating and how it affects the world around them, which is why it is important to adapt. Baking cookies without animal products is not difficult, and this course will help you discover the methods needed to do so.
Learn all of the fundamentals to bake any vegan cookie! This course will help you bake the best cookies and gain the confidence to tackle any cookie project. There is so much information in this course about the basics of cookie baking. You will learn everything from choosing ingredients to elegant decorating techniques. You will learn all about the categories of cookies and how to handle them from baking times, baking temperatures, specialty ingredients, and proper storage.
4.4/5 average rating:
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 46 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- SuccesLarn the major cookie classifications & techniques in each
- Gain access to 16 vegan cookie recipes
- Understand how time and temperature play a role in perfect cookies
- Learn how ingredients affect the outcome of cookie taste & texture
- Discover fun techniques to make your cookies look appealing
- Turn cookie recipes into vegan cookie recipes
- Discover a wide variety of cookie techniques to better prepare you for future cookie projects
4.5/5 Instructor Rating:
★ ★ ★ ★
Amy Kimmel is a professional kitchen veteran turned enthusiastic teacher. After 15 years of hard work in restaurants and bakeries, she pursued my passion for education. With no knowledge about cameras or video editing, she embarked on a 3-year journey to build an online business that has served over 30,000 students worldwide.
Along with her career change came major lifestyle changes and increased awareness for global impact. What started out as a few online courses in baking and pastry has now grown into more earth-friendly baking tutorials that are accessible to an even greater number of students. Amy’s goal is to offer an accessible pastry education that is framed around the ethics of equality and sustainability.