In today,s era about half the population of our country is bounded by negative thoughts. The youngster is suffering from a mental disorder, to get rid of any kind of mental illness one can always consult the finest psychologist in Jaipur. With the changing lifestyle, people pressurize themselves more than enough which leads to negativity. Competition in any sphere or any kind of heartbreak can push one in depression or other mental diseases.
Best Psychologist In Jaipur
One of the best and outstanding psychologist in Jaipur is Dr. Sanjay Jain, he has done his MBBS from SMS Medical College and Hospital in Jaipur, he has also completed his MD (Psychiatry) from SMS Medical College and Hospital, Jaipur. Furthermore, he has a degree in PGCPS obtained from IMA AKN Sinha Institute, Delhi, with almost 15 yrs of experience in the medical field he is considered to be the most recommended psychologist in Jaipur.
Experiences of the best psychologist in Jaipur
● He worked as a PGCPS from IMA AKN Sinha Institute, Delhi.
● Thereafter he joined as a Mental Health expert and Investigator in Mental Health Care and Research, Jaipur.
● Afterward, he was appointed as NLE in Bracket Neurosciences, Pennsylvania, USA.
● Moreover, he worked as CRA in Lu Asia Pacific(Singapore),
● Subsequently, he was designated as CRC in Neeman Medical International.
● He is classified among the utmost experienced and successful psychologist in Jaipur. Through all this expertise he has become a victorious psychologist in Jaipur.
● Anxiety problems
● Obsessive-compulsive disorder, OCD
● Panic attack
● Bipolar Disorder
● Sleep disorders
2.Substance Abuse Disorder
● Alcohol abuse
● Cannabis(Ganja, Bhang) abuse
● Opioid (Doda) abuse
● Internet obsession
● Sleeping pills abuse
● Any other drug abuse
● Premature ejaculated
● Erectile dysfunction
● Low Sexual desire
● Sexual anxiety
● Excessive sexual thought
4. Child Psychiatric problem
● ADHD (Attention deficit hyperactive disorder)
● Mental retardation(Low IQ)
● Behavioral issues
● Angry child
● Difficult to be managed child
● Cognitive behavior therapy
● Exposure and response prevention
● Graded exposure
● Systemic desensitization
● Relaxation therapy
● Heaviness in head
● Tightness in head
Indication of mental illness
● Mood lability
● Immoderate thinking
● Poor focus
● Restless nights, tiredness
● Phantasm things
● Superfluous anger
● Alter in sexual activities
● Incapable of handling daily chores
● Abnormal eating habits
● Suicidal thought
Factors for mental illness
- Detriment in the brain: Abnormality in the brain due to any kind of trauma or severe accident.
- Slanderous life: A person facing any kind of harassment or abuse can lead to mental disbalance.
- Current lifestyle: While pregnancy if one is involved in toxin medicine, smoking or alcohol can have an adverse effect on the baby in the womb.
- Genetic medical illness: From time to time mental disorder can be heredity too if somebody in the family has faced it before.
- Distressing way of living: Negativity and stress have become a common issue in the life of people today. Excess amount of negativism in life can create mental disbalance in a person.
Kinds of mental disorder
1. Anxiety Disorders: If a person fears and worries extremely about the smallest thing in life, then they might be facing anxiety disorder.
2. Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD): If one is suffering from OCD the person gets obsessed with anything they like, maximum times one starts showing compulsive behavior like frequently repeating any sort of activities.
3. Depression: In depression, a person wants to be alone, they start ignoring friend and families, or any social gathering. It affects the person to this extent that they can even commit suicide.
4. Schizophrenia: It is one of the biggest mental disorder where a person cannot differentiate amidst dream and reality, one has delusion in their mind.
5. Bipolar Disorder: Commonly known as manic-depressive illness or manic depression, in this condition a person has a low level of concentration, energy, or focus on anything. Mood swing is exceedingly regular.
6. Personality Disorders: A person confronting this illness, lives his life with many personalities, and most of the time one doesn’t even realize the symptoms unless someone else says them.
7. Phobias: People experience numerous types of phobias like fear of height, water, fire, blood, loneliness, etc.
8. Eating Disorders: A person is more likely to face such disorder due to unhealthy eating habits.
Treatments of Mental Illness
As mental illness can be of diverse, so recognizing it and seeking medical attention at the right time is of utmost importance, in such a situation one can always seek the excellent psychologist in Jaipur.
Location of Jain Neuropsychiatry and De-addiction Clinic
The most convenient location of the superior psychologist of Jaipur is 31, Mangal Vihar, Gopalpura Bypass Rd, near Ridhi Sidhi Chauraha, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302018. One can reach here smoothly by any means of transport.
The visiting days for the supreme psychologist in Jaipur are from Monday to Saturday and the timing is from 9:30 am-1 pm in the morning whereas 5 pm -8 pm in the evening. One can get information through mail and the id is [email protected] Moreover one can book an appointment by dialing number 098288 99902.
Mental health problems have occupied a significant part of human life, the sooner we realize the better we get the treatment. The outstanding psychologist in Jaipur deals with all problems regarding mental disorders. Occasionally the treatment for mental health can be long term due to negligence of the patient, so whenever one realizes the problem they should seek medical advice from the prudent psychologist in Jaipur.