Despite the innovation in flooring technology over the years, hardwood remains a crowd favorite in both residential and commercial spaces. According to Mark Roemer Oakland, despite the higher cost, hardwood flooring has numerous benefits that keep it front and center throughout decades. Here’s why hardwood flooring can be reliable:
- Easy Installation – While most other types of flooring require a lot of work and complicated procedures, hardwood flooring doesn’t come with those hassles. The installation procedure is straightforward and simple enough so that anyone who is remotely interested in DIY can do it themselves. If you hire professionals, the job gets even easier. However, you need to keep in mind that finished and unfinished hardwood flooring is entirely different. If you select the latter, you have to go through a lengthy process of finding them for installation.
- They look amazing – Plastic laminate flooring despite its early rise in the 60s and later renaissance in the 90s can’t match up to the good looks of hardwood flooring. They try to imitate the finish, but they can’t come close to real hardwood flooring. Engineered wood flooring suffers from the same problem. Hardwood flooring evokes majesty and elegance that can be compared to the alternatives. They create a cozy and warm atmosphere inside your home and feel great upon touch.
- Durability – Properly mired hardwood flooring that has been dried by the kiln and installed by veteran hands is durable enough to last you for generations, unlike tiles. Laminate and engineered wood have an extremely high threshold for bearing weight and you don’t have to worry about placing your heavy furniture at the wrong spot. Good hardwood flooring is able to tolerate heavy and frequent footfall for the most part of the day without showing any signs of damage for decades.
- Great acoustics – Whether you are an audiophile or not, you can’t help but appreciate the great acoustics of hardwood flooring. They don’t create annoying and hollow sounds. Due to their composition and well-distributed density, they are great at absorbing vibrations.
- It adds value to your property – Hardwood flooring may be more expensive than most other alternatives. However, they also add significant value, unlike most other options. It is a long-term investment that brings you benefits when you sell your home or rent your condo. Oftentimes, hardwood flooring adds a lot more value than the cost of the floor by itself. It adds grandeur and can easily spike up the prices.
- Easy maintenance – Cleaning hardwood floors are easy since they don’t accumulate a lot of dust, dirt, or debris. A weekly cleaning session will keep your hardwood floor looking fantastic and as good as new. Polish it in periodic intervals and they won’t lose their luster or elegance even after decades.
It is a great feature that you can get the hardwood floors in a wide range of appearances. It is available in various colors, texture, styles, designs, a lot of stains and species. Moreover, you can easily choose the best one between unfinished and pre-finished hardwood floors. It fulfills the requirement of your diversity requirements and you can avail so many choices. Furthermore, many other benefits of wooden flooring that you can get from it.
- Healthy indoor air quality
Floors tend to be a healthier choice for interior environments. It matters a lot to create a better environment at your place. It is not only essential for commercial places, but it is also convenient for homes. It is the best option that prevents you from dust, pollen, allergies, and other dust particles. Many people suffer some allergy problems that occur with the carpet. You can easily get rid of this type of problem by installing a hard wooden floor and get indoor air quality. You can easily get rid of this type of problem by installing a hard wooden floor and get indoor air quality.
Mark Roemer Oakland suggests that if you can accommodate hardwood flooring into your budget, you shouldn’t lose out from this investment since the returns are equally generous. It is the best option to give the stylish look to your place with a quality environment. Moreover, you get a wide range in this and choose the best options as per your requirement.