The hosting world is a growing and booming business venture, which is the reason why a checklist for web hosting is required. There are different cloud hosting providers available that are proffering some different packages. From the best cloud web hosting to VPS and dedicated servers, all of these serve as a specific niche that is defined by disk space requirement, cost, and software too.
Hosting can be considered as a customer wishing to kick-start a site or an online business that requires a server to run from. They go to a hosting provider to proffer the server for them and they rent that space from the hosting company. The Cloud Hosting Provider takes care of all maintenance and upkeep of the entire server, and the client to use the server to run the website.
What do you mean by cloud hosting?
In simple words, cloud hosting is the latest form of hosting that has become popular and having high demand in the previous few years. The main idea behind this type of hosting is “Divide and Rule” – all resources needed for maintaining the website are spread across the service clusters that work together, and regarded as “the cloud”. This reduces the chances of downtimes in case of a server malfunction.
Cloud security has been achieved by implementing a lot of techniques as well as policies that are easy to use.
Some features of the cloud hosting
Here, we have some of the features of cloud hosting that a beginner ought to aware of. Let us shed light on the same below.
- Auto Horizontal Scaling
- Auto Vertical Scaling
- Usage Graph
- Backup & Snapshots
- Advanced options for hourly billing
- Load Balancer
- High-speed network
- Pay for what you use
How reliable the cloud hosting is?
Our cloud hosting proffers high reliability. The sites on the cloud automatically distribute three copies of the data across the various devices to make sure protection and safety. The site is hosted on a Virtual platform partially which draws the resources, like disk spaces, from the extensive network of highlighting physical servers.
In addition to this, cloud hosting has become more and more reasonable and secure from time to time. The encryption technology of cloud hosting is too rigid that it is too difficult to break the same and thus, the data is secured.
A quality hosting service provider, such as HostingRaja, can figure out as well as find some ways to help the organization in the deployment of a suitable solution that is agile and also, available at low cost. In such a way, it maintains the security of the environment.
Therefore, cloud web hosting is a reliable option available for any company or for your business.
Get to know the benefits that a web hosting provider like HostingRaja will proffer you with:
- We proffer a cloud solution at a reasonable price. Therefore, it will help you to decrease the operational charges because you need to pay the amount that you have used.
- With the cloud solution, we offer the newest technology of both software as well as hardware such as Inbuild Secure File Upload Modules, Inbuild Admin panel, Client panel, Multi PHP Version, and Apache Tomcat server.
- By going for the cloud solution, you can save a lot of time during set-up and installation to handle the system related work. The cloud-based technology is too quick in comparison with other technologies.
- Our cloud solution is wholly automated and you no need to have a special team to handle all the tasks related to it. You can just need to get in touch with the support team and they will assist you with the concerned issues. And the automatic nature is one of the great benefits of cloud technology.
- Usage of the cloud-based solution enables you and your co-worker to get accessibility to all the important info from any location either through a cell phone or any other device.
- All the cPanel details are provided to the client and it is fully free.
The Bottom Line
In a nutshell, cloud hosting is a reliable and secure way to host a website. Also, it is equipped with some tools and technologies that help businesses to keep their data safe.
Thus, you can enjoy the services of Cloud web hosting from the top hosting providers in India.