Buy A Literature Review: How A Perfect One Should Be
A literature review is one of the most critical features of a successful thesis paper, and it is considered as a proposal, in other words. Although it might be a bit different from other proposals, its aspects are defined and well recognized. At the end of this article you will able come up with a good Literature review written by yourself or be able to understand what defines a successful literature review especially when you buy literature review online from a literature review writing service website.
Usually it is more concerned with surveying scholarly articles, books, and other relevant sources like dissertations, and conference minutes, that are concerned with the given topic being researched. The main aspect and feature that defines a literature review is the fact that it is more concerned with giving the description, and summary of the thesis work at hand. A literature review tries to evaluate and give up the skeleton part of the main thesis being researched and what has been researched on the same topic or subject before.
In the event of writing a proposal it is imperative to include all the key sources used and their authors for reference purposes. Any argument extracted from relevant sources should be reviewed and put to date, so as to ensure that the latest information and data are the one captured and used in your area of study that you will be handling.
Definition and use/purpose
The significance of a literature review is to capture the attention of the reader of the study being done. One has to highlight the crucial points that will be featured in the thesis in order for a researcher to be seen as creative in his writing. According to research work some of the main purposes of a literature review are:
- It brings openness on how the written context will be relevant to the subject being researched.
- It tries to bring to light the connection and relationship of each work that has been used in the proposal.
- It tries to find out loopholes that made previous research work flop.
- Literature review puts contradictions into light and tries to elaborate the conflicts involved in previous studies.
- It prevents duplication thus eliminating plagiarism.
- It creates future reference for future research work
It however does not act as primary scholarship to new endeavors that are to be researched in the particular field.
What to be included in a literature review
- It creates an overview of the subject or theory being researched, as well as pointing out what the theory entails.
- It is advisable to be systematic and orderly in doing the literature review. Points should be well divided and orderly such that a supporting point should follow each affirmative argument, and the alternative ideas should also do the same.
- It should be clear that each point holds its stand, and thus similarities and differences should be clarified and outlined well for the intended reader to get a clear insight of the materials being used in coming with the thesis, research proposal or dissertation.
- It should have a definite conclusion that highlights key points on the topic at hand, that are more convincing to the audience, and creates an impact on the research area assigned.
Evaluating the data
- Authority: The literature review must assume clear authority of the author’s intentions and arguments. It should poses primary historical references, case studies that tally with the author’s credentials.
- Objectivity: research work should be done with a clean and unbiased person, and that is why it is called research work. One is not to lean on one side of the paper but be able to present similar or even differing data to prove their point.
- Persuasiveness- It should be clear that this is one of the most required assets a researcher should have. The power to make one be interested in what one is doing creates eagerness, thus making the audience curious to reach the conclusion.
- Value- it paramount to enhance the context of the literature review and make it more convincing to the audience. By doing so it makes the paper to be unique and creative thus uplifting its value.
In conclusion, writing a literature is not a hard nut to crank as it is always been perceived. By following the above laid down steps you will be in good position to come with a perfect literature review section on your own which will in in turn make your research paper perfect.