When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
- Sonos is offering $100 off its top-selling speakers for Cyber Monday 2020, including the Beam, Move, and Sub.
- The Cyber Monday deals make these Sonos products more affordable than ever and are available at several retailers, including Amazon, Best Buy, and the Sonos website.
- Sonos offers a broad array of high-quality speakers and components, including a wireless subwoofer, soundbars, large shelf speakers, and small wall-mounted speakers.
- If you’re looking for more discounts, check out all the best Cyber Monday tech deals here.
Since its founding in 2002, Sonos has made a name for itself with its high-quality, multi-room audio systems. The California company was once considered a luxury brand but has become more accessible to a wider audience in recent years with more reasonably-priced soundbars, portable speakers, subwoofers, and more.
With the historically-low
prices, it’s never been a better time to pick up Sonos speakers. Here are the best deals currently available and where to get them:
The best Sonos deals:
Sonos Beam Smart TV Soundbar
With nothing more than an HDMI cable connected to your TV, you can improve the sound quality of TV shows, movies, and video games with the Alexa and Google Assistant-compatible Sonos Beam. The deal appears to be about the same across retailers, with Best Buy charging 99 cents more than Sonos.
Best Buy still has the soundbar in stock, but Amazon is currently sold out. Meanwhile, the Sonos store lists an estimated shipping date of December 18 for the white version, and January 8, 2021 for the black version.
You can also find the Sonos Beam for the same price at Sonos.
Sonos Move Battery-Powered Smart Speaker
Whether you’re at home or on the go, the Sonos Move offers outstanding sound quality connecting via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi to your devices to stream your favorite music, podcasts, audiobooks, and other media. Like the Beam, prices are pretty similar across retailers with Best Buy slightly more expensive.
That said, inventory varies at each retailer. Sonos has the black version listed as ready to ship on December 18, while the white version of the speaker isn’t expected to ship until February 26, 2021. The black version is backordered at Best Buy, but the white version remains in stock for pickup at select stores. Finally, the black version will be in stock at Amazon on January 25, but the white version is sold out.
The Sonos Move looks good, sounds great, and integrates with the rest of the Sonos ecosystem. During Cyber Monday, this portable speaker drops to $299, $100 off its usual going rate and the lowest price we’ve ever seen. This deal is still active on Amazon, but the item won’t be in stock for a few weeks.
Sonos Sub Wireless Subwoofer
Designed to connect with other Sonos speakers, the Sub produces a deep bass sound that enhances your listening experience, whether you use it for music or improving your home theater set-up.
The black color option is in stock at Best Buy, but the white version is only available for pickup at select stores. The white version is sold out at Amazon, but the black version will be in stock on December 14. If you buy directly from Sonos, both versions have an expected shipping date of December 18.
Hear and feel the difference with Sonos Sub which is designed to connect with other Sonos speakers. The Sub produces a deep bass sound that enhances your listening experience and improves your viewing experience.
More standout Sonos deals:
- Sonos Indoor Outdoor Set, $498 (Originally $598) [You save $100]
- Sonos Multiroom Entertainment Set, $1,098 (Originally $1,198) [You save $100]
- Sonos Surround Sound Set, $657 (Originally $757) [You save $100]
- Sonos Entertainment Set, $898 (Originally $1,098) [You save $200]
- Sonos Immersive Surround Sound Set, $1,256 (Originally $1,456) [You save $200]
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Reviews team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at [email protected]