As an artist or illustrator, when you get an idea in your head, you want to create it. You don’t want to spend hours figuring out how your design program works or where to find the tools you need. Fast-track your knowledge by signing up for this easy-to-follow Adobe Illustrator online course with videos compiled by graphic designer Alice Thorpe. In this course, you will quickly familiarize yourself with the tools and functions in Adobe Illustrator, find out the easy shortcuts, and even customize your workspace so it works the way you want. By the end, you will produce stunning artwork for your portfolio.
- Access 26 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Know how to use Adobe Illustrator
- Get to know the tools, easy shortcuts, customize your workspace & create a document
- Find out what does Adobe Illustrator do
- Have practical experience of using Adobe Illustrator to create a logo in different formats for different applications
- Use Illustrator to build a brand by creating artwork for marketing, websites & social media
- Make money using Illustrator
- Find clients, build your business, price your work & meet deadlines
NOTE:Software NOT included.
International Open Academy
International Open Academy is a leader in online learning and your one-stop-shop for professional development, personal growth, and goal fulfillment. They empower students to live the life they love by delivering diverse and easy to use courses right to your screen. From making a career change to exploring new hobbies or interests, they have courses to tackle a wide spectrum of life’s challenges.
- International Council for Online Educational Standards (ICOES): ICOES is the accrediting body responsible for establishing, maintaining, and improving the educational standards of online teaching institutions. Your ICOES certificate allows you to prove to employers, colleagues, and customers that your course is from a well-run, ethical institution that meets the highest standards in online education
- Training Qualifications UK (TQUK): TQUK is a national awarding body recognized by the UK Government and regulated by Ofqual(The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation)
Alice Thorpe is a graphic designer, illustrator, content creator & proud owner of Soul & Fire. She always had hube passion for creativity and love sharing what she do with her growing online community. Her goal is to share the things she learned, along with her creative journey with the hope of inspiring and encouraging others to pursue their passions.