And if you’re after more than just a 4K TV this shopping season, be sure to check out our best Cyber Monday deals mega-post, where we’re tracking all the best deals on all kinds of items. But back to 4K TV deals.
TLDR; The Best 4K TV Deals
And now for our favorite 4K TV deals broken down by retailer. Amazon’s up first, so let’s get to it.
Amazon 4K TV Cyber Monday Deals
Best Buy 4K TV Cyber Monday Deals
- LG – 77″ CX OLED 4K TV – $3,496.99
- Samsung 75″ Q90T LED 4K Tizen TV – $2,599.99
- Samsung 65″ Q90T LED 4K Tizen TV – $1,899.99
- Samsung 75″ Q80T LED 4K Tizen TV – $2,199.99
- Samsung 65″ Q80T LED 4K Tizen TV – $1,499.99
- Samsung 82″ Q70T LED 4K Tizen TV – $1,999.99
- Samsung 65″ Q70T LED 4K Tizen TV – $1,099.99
- Samsung 75″ Q60T LED 4K Tizen TV – $1,197.99
- Samsung 82″ 8 Series LED 4K Smart Tizen TV – $1,199.99
- Samsung 50″ NU6900 LED 4K Smart Tizen TV – $299.99
- Sony 65″ A8H OLED 4K Android TV – $1,799.99
- Sony 75″ XBR X800H LED 4K Android TV – $999.99
- Sony 65″ X800H LED 4K Android TV – $799.99
- Sony 55″ X800H LED 4K Android TV – $699.99
- LG 75″ NanoCell 80 LED 4K TV – $999.99
- LG 65″ NanoCell 85 LED 4K TV – $899.99
- Sony 85″ X900H LED 4K Android TV (Sold Out) – $1,969.99
- Sony 65″ A9G MASTER OLED 4K TV – $2,499.99
- Sony 77″ A9G MASTER OLED 4K TV – $3,299.99
- LG CX 55″ OLED 4K TV (Sold Out) – $1,399.99
- LG CX 65″ OLED 4K TV (Sold Out) – $1,899.99
- LG 75″ NanoCell 90 LED 4K TV (Sold Out) – $1,499.99
- Samsung 55″ Q90T LED 4K Tizen TV (Sold Out) – $1,299.99
- Samsung 55″ Q80T LED 4K Tizen TV (Sold Out) – $1,049.99
- Samsung 65″ 7 LED 4K Tizen TV – $477.99
- Insignia 39″ LED HD Smart TV (Sold Out) – $99.99
Newegg Cyber Monday 4K TV Deals
Walmart 4K TV Cyber Monday Deals
Best Cyber Monday 4K and Blu-ray Deals at Amazon
What good is a 4K TV without some gorgeous 4K content to watch on it? If you have a PS5, Xbox Series X, or 4K UHD Blu-ray player, you can watch 4K UHD Blu-ray movies, a wide selection of which are on sale for Cyber Monday. Here are some of our favorite deals.
What to Look for in a 4K TV
Buying a new TV is one of the most straightforward ways to dramatically improve your entertainment experience. From video gaming to watching your favorite movies and TV shows, a larger, more vibrant, and more responsive screen makes everything more impressive and immersive.
This is even more true with powerful newer technologies like HDR, OLED, HDMI 2.1, and more. Knowing what you want to do with your TV, and which tech you need to make the most of it, makes a world of difference. For more details, check out our guide to the best 4K TVs for gaming.
Best TVs for PS5 and Xbox Series X/S
More and more people are buying a PlayStation 5 or Xbox Series X/S, a trend that will only continue in the coming months and years. These are powerful machines that will facilitate incredible experiences for years to come. In order to take advantage of everything your new machine can do, you’ll need a TV with HDMI 2.1, HDR, low input latency (1ms is ideal), and resolutions of 4K and beyond.
There are a range of TVs that satisfy all of those requirements, but our favorite is the LG CX series (see it at Best Buy). It’s our choice for the best TV for next-gen gaming, and you can pick them up at a discount during Black Friday sales. Want more good news? If you buy one from Best Buy, having a (free) My Best Buy membership will save an additional $50, even off of any sale price.
Brian Barnett writes wiki guides, deals posts, features, and much more for IGN. You can get your fix of Brian’s antics on Twitter (@Ribnax).