If you’re an EDC fanatic, you’re in the right place because we have a wealth of must-have EDC gadgets from a host of categories. Discover our top selections in today’s Daily Digest.
Preparedness is essential for a stress-free day. That’s why, in today’s article, we’re focusing on must-have EDC gadgets that are practical enough to use every day. Functional while remaining luxurious, these gadgets are definitely worth the money because you won’t stow them away in a cupboard and only use them on special occasions. Instead, they’ll integrate into your daily use, making them well worthwhile.
Whether you’re a tech maven or simply looking for some accessories that will protect your earbuds, make smartphone charging simpler, or even keep you cooler in humid environments, we have a selection of must-have EDC gadgets to discover below.
1. Protect your earbuds with the Oakywood Felt AirPods Pro Case. It boasts a thick felt and microfiber layer for ample protection.
Made of soft merino wool, the Oakywood Felt AirPods Pro Case shields your earbuds and protects them against falls. Designed with a special clip, this earbuds sleeve accompanies you wherever you want for the ultimate convenience. Attach it to your backpack, keys, or pocket while having easy access to your earbuds.
Order this case for $45.
2. Versatile and practical, the MOFT Snap-on Stand & Wallet for iPhone 12 series is a must-have EDC accessory for those on the go.
If you’re the type of person who always has their phone on them, you need the MOFT Snap-on Stand & Wallet for iPhone 12 series. This iPhone accessory holds your money and cards without you having to carry a separate wallet. It also allows you to prop up your phone for scrolling the internet or watching videos.
Order this iPhone accessory for $25.49.
3. Keep cool on the go with the Cool Human™ Hands-Free Portable Misting Body Cooler. It’s great for poorly ventilated areas or in high humidity.
Sporting a hands-free design, attach the Cool Human™ Hands-Free Portable Misting Body Cooler to your clothing or belt and blow air under your shirt to keep cool. Alternatively, use the desk stand to direct airflow to your face while you’re at a desk. It comes with two flows: intermittent and continuous.
Preorder this EDC device for $39.
4. Charge your smartphone on the go with the Apple MagSafe Battery Pack. It provides fast wireless charging in a convenient design.
Charge your iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 Pro anywhere with the Apple MagSafe Battery Pack. This gadget sports a slim and compact design that you can keep in a backpack or pocket when not in use. Once connected to your smartphone, its aligned magnets provide a reliable and safe charge. Moreover, with 20 watts of power, you can charge your smartphone quickly and efficiently.
Purchase this Apple gadget for $99.
5. Secure your important items during outdoor adventures with the Vaultek Safe LifePod weather-resistant lockable storage.
Water-resistant, dustproof, and airtight, the Vaultek Safe LifePod weather-resistant lockable storage is a great space to hold your important belongings. It even floats. Furthermore, this EDC gadget features an integrated lock system to quickly and easily lock the box at any time. Therefore, only you can access it.
Order this lockable storage for $109.99.
6. The Bosch FreshUp innovative fabric refresher is a portable device that slips in your backpack to dissolve odor molecules on clothes anywhere, anytime.
Keep clothes fresh on the go with the Bosch FreshUp innovative fabric refresher. This must-have EDC gadget removes unpleasant smells, refreshes, and dissolves molecules on clothes, bedsheets, and more. Best of all, it saves you having to wash or spritz clothing, making it great for business trips and traveling.
Purchase this fabric refresher for $343.32.
7. Use the Nomad Card for AirTag wallet to track your wallet wherever you are. This EDC accessory is slim, so it won’t take up much room.
Constantly misplacing your wallet? You need the Nomad Card for AirTag wallet. It’s the size of a credit card, portable, and makes it easier to track your wallet’s whereabouts. Best of all, its smooth uniform shape eliminates any bulk, so you’ll be more inclined to use it on the go.
Preorder this EDC gadget for $19.95.
8. Keep your luggage secure with the Guillaume Delvigne Nomaday Lock. It’s an EDC gadget designed for indoor and outdoor use.
Impressively, the Guillaume Delvigne Nomaday Lock holds up to 10 different users’ fingerprints for convenient unlocking. Secure and durable, it’s made of stainless steel and ultra-resistant zinc alloy to keep your items secure. Keep it on your keys, bag, and other everyday belongings.
Order this EDC device for $58.70.
9. Receive Noise Cancelation for focus or SurroundSense for spatial awareness with the Jaybird Vista 2 sleek ANC earbuds.
The Jaybird Vista 2 sleek ANC earbuds adapt to your everyday life with their two modes. This means that you can wear them at the gym, in the office, or on the go. Furthermore, feel in control of your music with the customizable buttons that let you adjust volume, skip, rewind, and more with the tap of a button.
Purchase these earbuds for $199.99.
10. Get more creative taking shots with your smartphone when you have the Anker iPhone LED Flash photography accessory.
The Anker iPhone LED Flash photography accessory has 4 times the brightness of an iPhone, allowing you to take high-quality shots, even in dim lighting. Moreover, the included modes allow you to get more creative when taking videos, and you can record videos up to 50 minutes in length or 10,000 photos in a single charge.
Order this photography accessory for $34.99.
Which of these EDC gadgets can you imagine using? Let us know in the comments.
Want more tech news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our Curated Stories. We publish three new stories every day, so make sure to follow us to stay updated!
The Gadget Flow Daily Digest highlights and explores the latest in
tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox?